Dimesions Chart :
|Capacity in Ltrs:
|Dimensions in mm:
- Built-in pressure relief valve to regulate water pressure.
- Automatic thermostat as a primary temperature control device, to regulate temperature, generally set at 60°C
- Thermal cut-out as a secondary temperature control device to prevent overheating in case thermostat fails, generally preset at 90°C.
- Fusible plug for ultimate safety in case, both thermostat and thermal cut-out fails, set to fuse at 98°C.
- Multi-Functional valve is provided for use in high-rise buildings and where the water heater is connected directly to the main water supply.